This was my FIRST InDesign template for the Goal Setting Collection (created in January 2019) to be used for commercial use.
In this tutorial, I will show you how to use an InDesign template and how to redesign it to make it your own!
You can TOTALLY do this!
This template is now selling in our store. Did you know that we also have this template in the Canva format? Check it out here.
We have since updated store with a VARIETY of templates in various formats too. Browse our beautiful templates here.
Who is this InDesign printable template for?
- Busy moms who wants to make a passive income
- Those who are just too busy to design a printable from scratch
- E-commerce/creative business owners who are running digital product business
- Folks who need an extra hand with designing their digital products
The benefits of using a printable template:
- Saves you time, effort and energy
- No need to create your printables from scratch
- It is FULLY editable to customize to your liking
- You can generate beautiful and professional looking printables in just a few clicks
- You can focus on what matters most, which is selling (or whatever goal it is) instead of spending hours designing
- Great for those who don’t have a “creative bone in their body or brain” to come up with great-looking designs.
What can you do with the digital products created from these templates?
- Sell them in your store
- Great for giveaways
- Use as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Great for collaborations
- Great for content upgrades
Join the club to access this printable!
You can now grab this printable below (from my video tutorial) in the Inspired Printables Club! I hope you will enjoy using it and start crushing your goals this year.
This printable is one of MANY printables. If you want to access more of these functional and beautiful printables, click below to learn more!
Printables, design elements, graphics and any digital products provided on this site are for personal use only. You may NOT modify them or redistribute them for free or monetary gain without the written agreement from the author, Janice Banks. You may share these with your classes or co-workers (educators/teachers/tutors) as long as they are not modified in any way. Please share the link to the blog post if you want to share these digital resources with others.