My Bullet Journal Planner Template Collection
This bullet journal planner template collection is based on the lovely (personal use version) Enchanted Woods Journal Planner.
If you love this planner, you'll LOVE this template because you can now edit your texts and elements easily in InDesign!
Good news! You can also now use the graphics inside this collection for your end products or projects as well because they are personally hand drawn by me.
To view closely what's inside or if you want to purchase a single template from this collection, click here.
- 1 x InDesign template (in A4 and US Letter sizes)
- Compatible with InDesign CC / CS4 or later
- 202 x editable template pages
- Getting Started Guide (PDF)
- Download links to font files
- Templates Support Page (with Bonus Tutorials)
- Commercial Use License
Each set = 2 pages
- 1 x Cover Page
- 1 x This Journal Belongs to page
- 2 x Quote Pages
- 1 x Dream Board Page
- 2 x pages of Yearly Overview
- 2 x pages of Yearly Overview (daily overview)
- 12 x sets of monthly pages
- 60 x sets of weekly pages (5 x sets for each month)
- 12 x sets of bullet pages
- 12 x sets of lined pages
- 1 x Thank You Page
Please note: This is a digital item and no physical item will be shipped to you.
⭐ YOU HAVE RIGHTS TO ⭐
- Selling (if you are selling printables in your e-commerce store)
- Giveaways of any kind
- Lead magnets (email opt-ins)
- Content upgrades (bloggers)
- Or personal use
- Depending on the format you have purchased, you’re required to have Adobe InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop program to use the template design.
- If you do not have it, you can get a Free Trial or buy the Adobe Creative Suite here.
- This purchase includes the Commercial License to produce unlimited items/projects for unlimited sales.
- This license with your purchase is only for a SINGLE USER.
- Due to the nature of this product, no refund will be provided. So please pick carefully or ask me any questions before purchasing my templates.
- Janice Banks retains the copyright to all designs and digital files.
⭐ YOU CAN use these templates to:
✔ Create unlimited prints or digital files such as PDFs, JPGs, PNGs to sell, give away, build your list, use as a lead magnet and more!
✔ Change the colors, fonts, layout and add cliparts.
✔ Use the design as is. However I do encourage you to use the ready-design as a template to re-create your own unique design by changing the fonts, colors and layout.
✔ Create additional designs
⭐ YOU CAN’T:
✖️ ALTER or SELL my InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop templates, the PDF guide, videos or anything that came along with your template purchase.
✖️ ALTER or SHARE any of the contents from my InDesign or Illustrator templates, this PDF guide, videos or anything that came along with your purchase.
✖️ Copy or distribute them in any way.