Welcome to Janice Designs
First of all I just want to say how grateful I am for all of you who are reading my very first post today. I am thankful that I am able to voice out my thoughts on this blog. You have no idea how completely rewarding that feels especially if it is something I’m really passionate about.
I finally completed this challenge!
For those who have waited, I thank you for so much for your patience. I hope you like my new website which I have slaved night and day to make it happen and I finally did it in under three weeks. So yes, I’ve worked through the holidays. I was driven and have decided that I will get this up no matter what. The best part of it is I am able to kill two or three birds with one stone! As I was creating these printables, I was using them at the same time to plan out my business goals for 2017. I have also used these printables to assist me as I re-design my website. They have been a huge help to keep focus on completing this huge task (re-branding my website) in such a short time.
5 Ways On How I Set My Goals For the Year
Before I start planning my year, I spent some quiet time by myself, I meditate and say a little prayer so I have a clear, focus mind on what I want to achieve this year. I have some tools that helped me to do so:
- Try a calm, relaxation music that allows you to relax. Try this one. You Tube have a great resource on different kinds of calming music for free. Go check it out. It is not only great for meditating, but these relaxation music helps you to relieve stress and helps you to be peaceful. It just helps your mind to focus and tune it to what you want to do: reading, study, artistic work. It is absolutely amazing.
- Plan your tasks backwards. What I mean is, I start planning the whole year by writing down my goals and what I want to achieve for each month of the year. I used the Top 2017 Goal Overview Printable to help me to do so. Or look at the examples below.
- Plan your first three months from your Goals Overview. And breakdown your weekly tasks for each month. Continue this method every 90 days. I used the Monthly Goals & Weekly Breakdown Planner (print out three copies and start planning your first 90 days) or you can see the example below. You can also get a free copy of it here.
- It’s time to plan your week. Set clear, achievable goals for Monday to Sunday. I find when I started planning my week on what I want to achieve from 9am – 12pm, 12-3pm and so on and so forth, I feel like I’m not just treading on water and see where my life takes me. My day became clearer, I know what to expect and my day becomes more productive. Try this planner to help you achieve your weekly goals.
- Plan your day and set clear expectations on what you want to achieve today. It’s so easy to get distracted and carried away by the hustle and bustle of life. This is true especially when you have children that can take your most of your attention. Write your to do list – From taking your dog for a walk, running errands and taking the kids to school to going to work and working on various projects.. Writing these goals down and looking at them throughout the day can help you to focus and get your head back into whatever it is you want to achieve that day. This planner can help.
Here are some examples on how I used my printables.
More printables coming soon
I hope you’ll take the time to browse through my work (I have more printables coming soon. I only had time to put those couple of ones up.). Also if you do want to learn more about me, you can read my story here. I thank you in advance. I am truly grateful to God for giving me this opportunity to share my passion with all of you!
I am grateful for every purchase of the Make 2017 Your Best Year Yet Collection Printables. I do believe it will help make your goal planning a lot easier.
For those who are on the fence – you can try these two first. You can have an awesome month by just using these two Free Printables!
Those two were taken from my ‘ Make 2017 Your Best Year Yet Collection‘. It is a 15 page goal setting planner for those who want to take goal planning up to the next level. For those who want more of a complete goal setting, this collection will be a big help to you as it did for me.
Printables, design elements, graphics and any digital products provided on this site are for personal use only. You may NOT modify them or redistribute them for free or monetary gain without the written agreement from the author, Janice Banks. You may share these with your classes or co-workers (educators/teachers/tutors) as long as they are not modified in any way. Please share the link to the blog post if you want to share these digital resources with others.